Flat-top and luffing-jib tower cranes
Comansa offers an extensive range of tower cranes for any project involving construction, Infrastructures, mining, energy, etc. Construction cranes with the best characteristics and varied dimensions to satisfy all the needs of the project.
- Maximum loads: 8 820 and 11 020 lb
- Reach: 114.8 to 164 ft
- Jib-end load: 2 200 lb + 10% with PowerLift
- Maximum loads: 11 020, 13 230 & 17 640 lb
- Reach: 172.2 to 213.3 ft
- Jib-end load: 2 650 to 3 750 lb + 10% with PowerLift
- Maximum loads: 17 640, 22 050 or 16 450 lb
- Reach: 213.3 and 229.7 ft
- Jib-end load: Between 3 970 and 4 740 lb + 10% with PowerLift
- Maximum loads: 26 460 to 110 230 lb
- Reach: 242.8 to 275.6 ft
- Jib-end load: 5 730 to 23 810 lb + 10% with PowerLift
- Maximum loads: 70 550 to 198 410 lb
- Reach: 196,9 and 262,5 ft
- Jib-end load: 20 940 to 52 910 lb + 10% with PowerLift
- Maximum loads: 17 640 to 141 090 lb
- Reach: 164 to 313.3 ft
- Load at maximum reach: 3 420 to 17 640 lb
Comansa’s construction tower cranes have worked on all kinds of projects around the world: bridges, skyscrapers and high-rise buildings, dams, ports and shipyards, stadiums and power plants, among others. Discover some of the success stories in which Comansa's construction cranes and engineering team have participated.
All the news from the tower crane manufacturer Comansa: latest launches of new construction cranes, relevant construction works, fairs, events and more.
JDL Expo 2021: Comansa will present its latest developments and outstanding services to the French market
After some time without in-person events due to the pandemic, Comansa will participate in the JDL Expo fair which will take place from 23rd to 25th June in Beaune, France.
3D tower crane models for BIM systems
Comansa offers 3D models of its tower cranes for BIM (Building Information Modelling) systems. Thanks to this modelling technology, our clients can illustrate and simulate full construction, maintenance and even demolition processes for all kinds of buildings and infrastructure, and they can also include crane specifications. This translates to improved process optimisation and enhanced productivity.
Comansa at the Cranes Today Tower Crane Conference: PPVC
Comansa recently took part in the virtual conference on tower cranes organised by the specialist magazine Cranes Today. We were represented by our sales director, Eleazar Raya, who talked about tower cranes’ involvement in PPVC.
New Flat-Top tower cranes: 21LC600 and 21LC650
The extension of the range incorporates ergonomic improvements and modularity novelties that facilitate optimisation of use on site.
Who we are
Comansa is a manufacturer of tower cranes for construction with more than 50 years of experience. Comansa's range of construction tower cranes is one of the most complete on the market.